- 2 cups cake flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 cup white or washed sugar
- 1 (kraft eden) cheese, shredded
- 1 can (carnation) condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup (buttercup) butter
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla essence
1. Sift all dry ingredients in 1 large mixing bowl:
2 cups cake flour
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 cup white or washed sugar
2. Melt the butter.
3. Beat 2 eggs using a hand mixer. You may add salt to taste.
4. Separate 3/4 of shredded cheese in a bowl and the other 1/4 in another bowl.
5. Pour all the liquid ingredients with all the dry ingredients. Add 3/4 of shredded cheese, set aside the other 1/4 shredded cheese for the toppings later. Add 1/2 tsp. vanilla essence. Beat using a hand mixer or an electric beater. Mix the batter well.
6. Using a scoop or spoon, fill paper-lined muffin cups to 3/4 full in a molding tray. Top with remaining 1/4 shredded cheese and bake in a 150-170 C oven for about 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean and top is golden brown. Allow to cool then serve.
***Makes up to 40-45 pieces.